so, i've been reworking my Batfamily girls so i can do a big Batfamily pic like this
minus Flamebird and Batgirl III of course, as i don't have either of those girls.
SO! my major issues with Batwoman, as can be seen from Pic 1, which was her default look as of this pic
1) her body was FAR too over the top/thick/muscley.
2) her costume was boring.
3) her boots and gloves, while unique looking, left somewhat to be desired.
Pics 2 and 3, i toned down her body by a LOT. i also borrowed the texture i made for my Batgirl II
and modified it bit. i also changed out the boots and the gloves, as well as giving her some minor makeup changes. but i still have SOME issues to contend with.
1) her hair STILL sucks >.<
2) her gloves/boots have lost of their uniqueness.
3) i'm affraid her body might be too similar to Huntress/WonderWoman/Powergirl now.
Anyway, i'm throwing these up to hear your thoughts on what to do with everyone's favorite lesbian Vigilante!
SO! a couple of notes before you critique!
1) since these are wips and i am posting them STRICTLY for the purpose of critique, i WILL hide any comment that is just 'nice job!' or 'that loooks great!'. no arguments, cus i'm posting these to GET critique, as opposed to my normal art.
2) if you think you can't comment cus you don't know 3D, just treat them as if i drew them, and ignore the fact that their 3D. if something can't be done cus its 3D, well, thats MY problem, not yours.
3) feel free to be as vicious as you need to be! i'd rather have brutal honesty then kind lies!
oh yeah, PLEASE don't submit this to groups! its a WIP!
AND! Batwoman is (C) to DC!